Copyright © 2023 Calmgram. All Rights Reserved.
The content and materials on Calmgram’s website, calmgram.com, are protected by copyright laws. The content and materials on our website include, but are not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, and software.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or display any content or materials on our website without our prior written consent.
Calmgram respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our website;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We will promptly investigate and take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).